In order for HireTrack NX to work with Sage, it requires some additional files to be installed on each HireTrack NX workstation. These files allow HireTrack NX to communicate with the Sage Integration Service already installed.
To install these files, simply download the installer from here.
1. Once downloaded, double click on the Sage-HTNX-Link-Setup.exe file to run it.
2. Locate the folder containing the HireTrack NX program
The install will check that you have the correct location
3. Once ready to go, Click install
4. The appropriate files will be installed. If any of them can't be because HireTrack NX is running, the install will give you the opportunity to close it.
5. At the end of the install, Windows will open a command session, automatically run some code to register the installed files and then close it again.
6. Once this has been done, you'll need to configure HireTrack NX to use the Sage link. This is done from the Configuration area under Accounts Package Integration. Enter the IP address of your Sage Server machine and press the test button.