A support contract for your software package, whether in the initial after purchase free period or when renewed by annual subscription covers the following areas of assistance:
- Explaining, and where possible fixing, errors or unexpected behaviour
Explaining functionality within the program or directing user to existing documentation - e.g "How do we do ...."
Note: This is not as an alternative to training. Users are expected to have a reasonable working knowledge of the program
- Offering guidance to explain how the user's business practices map to the software's operation.
- Explaining how the database tables link together so the user can construct ad-hoc inquires.
- Explaining the functionality used to create ad-hoc inquires
- Explaining how the database tables link together so the user can construct reports.
Explaining the functionality used to create reports
Note: Actually creating ad-hoc inquires, creating custom reports and carrying out remote control configuration changes are not covered by support and are chargeable optional services.