In the Configuration Book, Users section, make sure that the User Rights option NONE has no access rights to anything.
Articles in this section
- RentalDesk NX can't access network drives
- Importing existing data into Rental Desk
- Exporting to QuickBooks
- Error "List Index Out of Bounds (4) when Opening the Report Designer
- Exporting to QuickBooks (Australian Edition)
- Navigation Window (Panel) not visible
- Menus are not visible when running RentalDesk NX under GoToMyPC
- Date and Currency formats are not correct.
- Taxation in RentalDesk NX (Build 269 onwards)
- Remote Access to RentalDesk NX